Monday, October 21, 2013

My Menu Plan for the Week and a new Book Study

I am going to post about what I have planned for my week on the personal front.

I went to yoga yesterday after not working out much the last week.  We were on a one week break from boot camp, and then I got an adjustment from the chiropractor that left my spine sore and tender for two days. Apparently, I went longer than normal between adjustments. I am ready to get back to some workouts and more yoga this week.  Now, that the weather is cooler I really want to start doing some more running and walking with Nala.

I have lots of homework for grad school this week. Next week, I am going to the iNACOL conference on online learning. I am really excited about going, but I have to get all my homework done before I leave. Yikes!

This week, I decided to make some recipes all from SixSistersStuff.  Their recipes are so easy with lots to choose from. I try to pull at elast one recipe each week from their latest Weekly Menu Plan.

This week from their menu I chose the Cheeseburger Casserole


I made it last night. It was yummy.  I am taking some in my lunch tomorrow with baby carrots and an apple.

I also made some Southern Chicken and Corn Chowder


It came out really tasty.  It did not come out as thick as I would have liked, but there is so much veggies that it is still a really hearty soup. It made a really big pot and the hubby and I won't eat it all. So I am going to take some tomorrow to my in-laws.

Later in the week I am going to make:

Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas
 

Crockpot Beef Stew


Pioneer Women had a recipe today for Pumpkin Cinnamon rolls that sound amazing. What are you eating this week?

I am also getting ready in to start an online book study for Emily Freeman's new book A Million Little Ways. It's all about finding the beauty in every day. I am excited about it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment