Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bootcamp Fitness

I started this blog so I could document my personal journey with balance.  The last few weeks I have been going to a bootcamp fitness class with Texas Bootcamps.  I have really enjoyed it.  It is on a two week break.  I will miss it.  I know exercising outside in summer in the Texas heat...it sounds crazy, right?  I absolutely love it, though.  Other people are exercising with you, so it motivates you to keep going...keep pushing. We meet three times a week, and each workout is different.  You never get bored, and your body doesn't plateau as much with all the variety.  I feel so much stronger.  I have been sleeping well, I have more energy, and I am in a lot better mood. 

(Gotta love Pinterest quotes for motivation)




Speaking of sleep, I really should be in bed already.  Time for some water and sleep.  I'm going to restart the Fast Metabolism Diet again tomorrow.  I keep starting it and getting sidetracked.  Hopefully this time I can make the full 28 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment